As a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach I will work with you on developing a plan that empowers you to achieve your health and wellness goals and sustainable changes. I will provide you with valuable, empowering information for wherever you are on your wellness path – knowledge is power. I provide a range of services to help individuals achieve their wellness goals. Your values are my focus while supporting you to achieve your goals and tapping into your strengths.
There are so many choices at the food store. I can work with you to develop a smart shopping list that supports your health and wellness path. You will shop with confidence for nutritious foods when you discover the secret to identifying healthy foods. When you arrive at home you will be encouraged to try new recipes!
As a Health Coach, Patient Advocate, Personal Trainer and Librarian I am happy to provide you with reliable information on some topics that will complement your health and wellness path.
- CampaignZERO: Families for Patient Safety - presentation on partnering with doctors and nurses for a safe and sound hospital stay.
- Health and Wellness Path @ Work – How can you improve your health during your workday?
- Improve Balance (physical or lifestyle) – How can you increase your balance – either physical or lifestyle?
- Fit in fitness – Ways to fit in fitness throughout your day.
- Post-menopause path – Ways to stay healthy after menopause.
- Whole Foods and Clean Eating Nutrition path – Learn about the benefits of whole foods and clean eating.
Some services include:
- Free 15-minute consultation to explore working together.
- Collaborate with you to create a plan for health and wellness by setting your big health path and weekly goals.
- Guide you in losing weight and maintaining your goal weight by supporting you as you develop healthier habits and achieve your goals.
- Share information with you that encourages your path to healthier eating which includes meal planning and preparation, finding healthier food alternatives, and ways to enjoy restaurants and social events.
- Help you discover ways to fit in exercise and increase your fitness level.
- Discover ways you can improve your health during your workday.
- Assist you in redefining your post-menopause health path.
- Work with you to develop a plan to incorporate your doctor’s recommendations and your own personal health and wellness goals by tapping into your strengths.
Health Coaching sessions will be either via phone or web video conference.
For every dollar spent on employee wellness programs, employers receive three to four dollars in healthcare savings according to researchers at Brigham Young University. Let me work with you to provide ways to improve your health during your workday.
Clean out your pantry and cabinets to make room for some healthier foods to support your health and wellness path. We will talk about nutrition labels and how reading them will help you consider which foods to replace with healthier options.
Gain the accountability and knowledge of a personal health and wellness coach while learning from home. Through our coaching and information sessions you will learn ways to improve your overall health, weight, energy, fitness level and focus.
Scientifically Based, Doctor Developed Nutrition Solutions
Take control of your health and learn simple, effective strategies to help prevent disease, sharpen thinking, boost energy, and more!
Pathfinder Health Coach and Advocate, LLC does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition and does not prescribe. As a Health Coach and Advocate I am not a substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis or care of a qualified licensed professional or physician. As your health coach and advocate I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals or recommendations of your personal physician. As a Health Coach it is my role to partner with you to provide support, guidance and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals. As a Health Advocate it is my role to guide clients in making informed medical decision by providing information, but I do not make health and medical decisions for the client. All coaching and advocacy sessions are confidential.
Adults & Seniors
People spend a lifetime investing in their IRA (Individual Retirement Account) yet invest nothing in their IRAH (Individual Retirement Account for Health). Add years to your life and life to your years with the Prime-Time Health Plan. Are you ready to...
- Prevent disease an unhealthy aging
- Boost energy levels and reduce stress
- Sleep better and think sharper
- Use good nutrition to reduce pain and inflammation
- Reduce the risk of cancer and ailments such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Become fit, strong and flexible