Health or Patient Advocate Services
Do you need a Health or Patient Advocate to help you navigate a medical challenge?
Let’s find your answers together!
As your Board-Certified Patient Advocate, my mission is to assist you in achieving the best healthcare possible and empower you with reliable information that will help you in making informed decisions. As a private health advocate, I work for you (or for your legal representative) and my focus is aligned with your interests and values and ensuring the best health care path possible.
Health/Patient advocate services:
- Complete an assessment of your health situation
- Connect you with medical practitioners/doctors; Assistance with selecting your healthcare team and second opinions that can address your health concerns
- Help you prepare for and develop questions for medical appointments and your healthcare team
- Accompany you to medical appointments or be present via phone (with doctors permission) and take notes
- Assist you with learning about your diagnosis/medical condition and treatment options
- Provide you with resources and information to assist you in making informed health and medical decisions
- Ensure that your decisions are implemented and the care is patient-centered
- Assist family in coming to an agreement on decisions that need to be made for a family member/patient who needs health-related assistance
- Provide caregiver support
- Provide Prevention and Wellness coaching
Contact me today for a 15-minute consultation.
Pathfinder Health Coach and Advocate, LLC does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition and does not prescribe. As a Health Coach and Advocate I am not a substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis or care of a qualified licensed professional or physician. As your health coach and advocate I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals or recommendations of your personal physician. As a Health Coach it is my role to partner with you to provide support, guidance and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals. As a Health Advocate it is my role to guide clients in making informed medical decision by providing information, but I do not make health and medical decisions for the client. All coaching and advocacy sessions are confidential.