As a Dr. Sears Wellness Institute Certified Health Coach, I provide a wide range of services to help individuals and families achieve their wellness goals. My services include a variety of customizable group workshops, individual consultations, wellness luncheons, and lectures that are appropriate for businesses, schools, community groups, teachers, parent groups, churches, home schools, individuals, and more!
Don’t let the aisles and aisles of choices at the grocery store intimidate you. Shop with confidence when you discover the secret to identifying healthy foods. Receive a suggested brand(s) shopping list and personalized attention during this fun shopping trip.
As a Health Coach, Health Advocate, Personal Trainer and Librarian I am happy to help guide you through some topics that you choose to complement your health and wellness path. These topics are backed by science. Topics are either 45, 60 or 90 minutes in length.
• Dr. Sears workshop - Traffic Light Eating
• Dr. Sears workshop - Open Your Internal Pharmacy
• Dr. Sears workshop - Make Health your Hobby
• Dr. Sears workshop - Move Waste from Your Waist
• Dr. Sears workshop - Live Without Pain and Inflammation
• Health and Wellness Path during your work day
• Improve Your Balance
• Meal Planning
• Pantry Makeover – Client is provided with handout to complete this on their own; or Coach and Client work together
• Recipe Makeover
• Smart Shopping – Coach and Client work together to develop Shopping List; Coach and Client develop list and shop together
• Nutrition Labels and Facts
Workplace Wellness Programs
For every dollar spent on employee wellness programs, employers receive three to four dollars in healthcare savings according to researchers at Brigham Young University. Let me provide a wellness program customized to fit your needs!
Health Coach Services
Initial Consultation: (Fee waived if a Path Bundle or Individual Options are chosen and pre-paid).
This is typically a 20-30 minute discovery session. I will learn about your goals, needs and expectations. I will share with you who I am as a Health Coach, the services I offer and a description of the process.
Health Coaching Path Bundles:
Note: All coaching sessions are based on the client’s direction, finding motivation and making lasting lifestyle behavioral changes.
• Path 1 – Beginning Path – It takes approximately 3-6 months for a behavior change to become a new habit. This path engages you and taps into your motivation for making a behavior change that benefits your health and well-being. We work together to develop a plan and action begins to achieve goal.
Weekly (12 sessions) or bi-weekly (6 sessions) 60-minute Coaching Sessions; Free Initial Consultation fee; 4 between-session 20-minute phone calls OR 4 e-mails; 4 between-session texts; 3 Information Service Topics
• Path 2 – Progression Path – This path supports you and empowers you to be accountable to yourself. Goal achievement continues.
Bi-Monthly 45-minute Coaching Sessions for 3 months (6 sessions); 3 between-session 20-minute phone calls OR 3 e-mails; 3 between-session texts; 2 Information Service Topics
• Path 3 – Maintaining Your Path – Client has been achieving goals for 6 months. Possible obstacles and strategies on handling them are discussed.
Monthly 30-minute Coaching Sessions for 3 months (3 sessions); 3 between-session 20-minute phone calls OR 3 e-mails; 3 between-session texts; 1 Information Service Topic
• Weekly sessions (3-month minimum): 12 sessions (Note: Initial Consultation fee waived if 12 sessions are pre-paid)
• Bi-Monthly sessions (3-month minimum): 6 sessions (Note: Initial Consultation fee waived if 6 sessions are pre-paid)
• Monthly sessions (3-month minimum): 3 sessions (Note: Initial Consultation fee waived if 3 sessions are pre-paid)
• Between session contact: 1 20-minute phone call OR 1 e-mail ;1 text message string
Customized Path: Together we can design a Customized Path that is tailored to your needs. Examples of some services include:
• Autoimmune nutrition learning path
• Connect you with medical practitioners
• Exercise/Activity/Movement/Fitness path
• IBS nutrition path
• Improve Balance (physical or life balance)
• Life changes path
• Management and prevention of Chronic Disease
• Migraine coping path
• Nutrition for Life path
• Post-Menopausal wellness path
• Prevention services path
• Self-Care path
• Stress management path
• Weight management path
• Wellness path @ work
• Whole Food & Clean Eating Nutrition path
• Work with your doctor or nutritionist
Cleaning out your pantry has never been this fun! During this interactive home consultation you and your family will learn how to read a nutrition label, which foods to consider replacing with healthier options, insightful cooking and shopping tips, and more!
Gain the accountability and knowledge of a personal wellness coach while learning from home! Learn easy ways you can simplify your life while improving your overall health, weight, energy, and focus.
Scientifically Based, Doctor Developed Nutrition Solutions
Take control of your health and learn simple, effective strategies to help prevent disease, sharpen thinking, boost energy, and more!
Pathfinder Health Coach and Advocate, LLC does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition and does not prescribe. As a Health Coach and Advocate I am not a substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis or care of a qualified licensed professional or physician. As your health coach and advocate I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals or recommendations of your personal physician. As a Health Coach it is my role to partner with you to provide support, guidance and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals. As a Health Advocate it is my role to guide clients in making informed medical decision by providing information, but I do not make health and medical decisions for the client. All coaching and advocacy sessions are confidential.
Adults & Seniors
People spend a lifetime investing in their IRA (Individual Retirement Account) yet invest nothing in their IRAH (Individual Retirement Account for Health). Add years to your life and life to your years with the Prime-Time Health Plan. Are you ready to...
- Prevent disease an unhealthy aging
- Boost energy levels and reduce stress
- Sleep better and think sharper
- Use good nutrition to reduce pain and inflammation
- Reduce the risk of cancer and ailments such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Become fit, strong and flexible